To provide a hand-up for people to meet their basic needs.
A commitment of religious groups, community organizations and volunteers working together to supply the missing link to people by providing services to meet their emergency daily living needs.
Hot meal program:
- 5 days a week, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Open to anyone in the community
- Devotionals and prayers led by clients
Temporary Emergency Shelter:
- Application and background check
Smith Medical Clinic Shuttle:
- Weekly from Georgetown to Pawleys Island
- Developed and implemented a Nurses Aide Training Program
- Application and Background check
- Must be working
- Must follow all rules/policies
- Limited stay
- Areas in the county without adequate access to food and medical treatment.
- Want to design program that meets unmet needs of the entire county
What We Can Do for Your Church
- Mission field here in county
- “Rescue” food
- Assist with your outreach efforts
- Place mats
- Bags for bag lunches